Translate

Saturday 22 April 2017

20mm SS PAK 40

I've had a busy couple of weeks, with a US business trip to Houston and a holiday visiting family in Plymouth, as well as playing a big game (Crisis Point) over in Sheffield.  So, just beginning to get back to normality now.

Here are some pictures of a Britannia PAK 40 with SS crew, ready for winter.  I will be adding snow to the base and frosting the gun and crew when I start work on the Gebirgsjaeger basing.






I've spent this week assembling Pz IIIs from PSC and Italeri, plus Pz IVs from Armourfast, ready for my Battlegroup Tobruk DAK force.  More on this later.  I've also tested some SHQ British infantry with the intention of using them as commandos for the upcoming Vaagso game at Gauntlet and I'll post some pictures of the test figures shortly.

As ever, thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. That looks great Andy, do like Britannia figures they always seem to take paint well.
    Cheers, Richard P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard. Britannia are certainly lovely figures to paint - lots of raised detail. Not too much clean up needed either, just the odd filed base and snip of venting on bayonets or gun barrels.

      Cheers, Andy

      Delete